Did everyone got their PIP back? (1 Viewer)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by young_gurl

my teacher said becos markers dunt wanna crush ppls spirits esp if u put ur heart and soul into it and got a shit mark!..
I know what you mean. Maybe the examiners want us to blame our potential crap marks on our written examiniation instead of our PIP.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I got mine back.
It has a staple marks too!
And also a little bit of dried food stuck on the cover... do the markers eat while they mark or something? Hehe, it's pretty gross if they do!

Kittycat

HSC
Originally posted by Survivor39
Any sign of the examiners looking through your PIP? what about your Your friends, KittyCat?
well, the only sign is some staple marks on the cover & they kinda looked 'used' or looked through (if u know what I mean...the used look almost).

I think one of my friend's PIP has a dog ear...if that is what they call it.....

what about yours?

young_gurl

i got mine back the other day ..my marker was a licker u can tell by the fingerprints eww!

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by young_gurl
i got mine back the other day ..my marker was a licker u can tell by the fingerprints eww!
Poor thing. At least you know he/she has look through it :)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
You can't. If you got like 95, then just assume that you got 95% in the PIP (28.5/30), and 95% in the Exam (66.5/70).

28.5 + 66.5 = 95.
:)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Does anyone how in the marking process, when is the third marker comes in? it is discrimant of more than 3 marks?
For example, one gives 15/20 for the essay, the other gives 18/20.
Does this mean that a third marker is required to mark?

samantha m

i got mine back...and it had a spelling correction in it...just one letter and a staple mark of the front and nothing more to tell me anyone even looked at it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)