Did somone say no more english?? (1 Viewer)

kokodamonkey

HSC
YAY!!!!! Coz i sure did!

No. More. English. EVER! Aah what a relief, and what a waste of my past2weeks doing only english when i have a business studies exam tomorrow hmm. Questions were good! i thought easier then trial! So hopefully marks will be a bit higher :D

I wrote 7pages for bnw/br, 7pg for kinglear and 7pg for the Justice Game!

Had 5-10min left over so that was good/relief!

How did everyone else go, and how great does it feel to have NO MORE ENGLISH EVER!

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
I just burnt everything that had any relation with the advanced english course.

Felt fanfuckingtastic. :D

what-for?

HSC
feels awesome.

im gonna freeze the BOS stimulus booklet in a block of ice, and smash the shit out of it. much more satisfying than burning.

Magicana

HSC
Yes Koko, English is over for some.

I still have Extension English, which is 100X more fun and 10X easier to do. Only one module, thats it. One essay, one creative --> In the time we had for the Journeys essay.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Der Waffen SS said:

I still have Extension English, which is 100X more fun and 10X easier to do. Only one module, thats it. One essay, one creative --> In the time we had for the Journeys essay.
ZOMG! Yes! Can't wait for Nov 2nd. EE1 paper is easy as shit.

Advanced sucks.

:D I'm feeling so happy now!

No more AOS! :D

No more Modules! :D

Death to King Lear :D:D

NovaAesa

HSC
darkwolfzx said:
No more flamin english. Now i can concentrate on more decent subjects like chem and math :D
haha so true, maths ftw

kathrynso

HSC
I've been waiting for the time I finished the English paper. It's such a relief now. I feel like it's all over but I still have 5 more exams to go..

I was so happy that the question were easier to understand

zaqwerty

HSC
It feels surreal. I kind of haven't accepted the fact that I'm never going to have to think about those texts ever again!

(Well maybe Hamlet, in Uni. Yueck)

Magicana

HSC
tanjin said:
ZOMG! Yes! Can't wait for Nov 2nd. EE1 paper is easy as shit.

Advanced sucks.

:D I'm feeling so happy now!

No more AOS! :D

No more Modules! :D

Death to King Lear :D:D
We do speculative fiction. I honestly think we did more work last year to get marks no where near as good as what we do this year. Extension rules :)

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Der Waffen SS said:
We do speculative fiction. I honestly think we did more work last year to get marks no where near as good as what we do this year. Extension rules :)
I do RFTG. Extremely easy topic - only problem is that it can get hard to find self selected texts. Still can't wait.

EE2. Is the best. :D

HSC
Mwuahahhaaa! *burns AOS, Hamlet and R+G, Wuthering Heights and Frontline stuff* Bye bye!

Ugh, thank god that's over! ... And the 2nd paper was easier then I thought it was gonna be! ... It was such a relief to see slightly friendly question, rather then compared to last year, lol

mable

HSC
Congratulations Dudes And Dudettes...we Made It!!!!!!!

BlaaahBlaaah

HSC
LadySilverWings said:
It was such a relief to see slightly friendly questions, rather then compared to last year, lol
I know! Looking over the past HSC questions had me totally freaking out for nothing.

HSC
BlaaahBlaaah said:
I know! Looking over the past HSC questions had me totally freaking out for nothing.
Yeah it would've been healthier to not see anything from the past! I thought there be some deadly charactere focused question I could never answer x__x I lost sleep over that! XD

Lol I dunno what to do with my English stuff XD I've got some much stuff lying around and now I look at it like... now what? O__o I have two Excels books I hardly used 'cause they weren't of any real help... 45 something dollars gone lol

your mother

HSC
Der Waffen SS said:

Maybe for you, you don’t have the Jane Austen obsessed teacher who will take every opportunity to teach her even when he knows that we all hate her with a passion.

Also, the individual in society is possibly the biggest wank I have ever had to deal with in my life. Cry cry cry, in the 19th century women didn’t have any responsibilities other than to marry well, and the industrial revolution dirtied up the place.

The second of November will probably be one of the best days of my life.

Magicana

HSC
your mother said:
Maybe for you, you don’t have the Jane Austen obsessed teacher who will take every opportunity to teach her even when he knows that we all hate her with a passion.

Also, the individual in society is possibly the biggest wank I have ever had to deal with in my life. Cry cry cry, in the 19th century women didn’t have any responsibilities other than to marry well, and the industrial revolution dirtied up the place.

The second of November will probably be one of the best days of my life.
Last year at my school they had to do gendered language (Which is where I think that Jane Austen fits in). I think they changed after the protest by students at having to watch Brokeback Mountain :rofl: :santa:

slasher3689

HSC
Well im soooo damn happy that Ill never, ever have to do shitty english ever again... Coming out of that exam yesterday was the best feeling ive had in a long time

EDIT: Just thort id add this:

I soaked the damn thing in petrol and burnt it. I wonder how it liked that journey!!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)