Did you go on to do Ext 2?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters

Lilith

HSC
I was just wondering how many Ext 1 students bothered to go onto Ext 2.

alessandra

HSC
yeah i did, not the best idea i am doing a webpage i am not even close to being finished and yeah ... our teacher sucks!! but other than those minor issues haha its ok

Lilith

HSC
^Oh, forgot to say that i did as well.

I went on and did Short Story, pretty boring of me, but she goes.

HSC
N/A
"bother" to go on? :(

I took up ee2 last year because I wanted to. It has very little to do with ee1 (a lot of my teachers last year feel ee1 should not be a compulsary component of ee2)... do it because you want to, not because it's a "bother".

ee2 was my favourite subject last year, hands down.

_blank

HSC
Uni Grad
I took up ee2 last year because I wanted to. It has very little to do with ee1 (a lot of my teachers last year feel ee1 should not be a compulsary component of ee2)... do it because you want to, not because it's a "bother".
I agree - I'm doing it completely out of personal interest! I have 13 units so its not like I NEED to do it anyway...it's all for fun and I could drop anytime I wanted - but I didn't. I'm doing a website too.

Lilith

HSC
Don't jump to conclusions just because i used the word 'bother'. Though at the middle part of the year, i freaked out thinking 'why did i do this?' now i'm really glad that i did. It taught me a lot to do with my writing skills.

steffo

steph
HSC
glitterfairy said:
"bother" to go on? :(

ee2 was my favourite subject last year, hands down.
agreed. ee2 is one of my favourite subjects, and it is COMPLETELY different to ext 1. i really dont lik ext 1 that much but doing ee2 has been the most rewarding and satisfying course i've taken, and my favourite major work so far too - and i do a lot of major works.
ee2 is like a completely different arena of thinkng to ee1. man i really hate ee1. just had trials of it today, they werent too bad, but it just stinks. i'm only "bothering" with ee1 so i can do ee2!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)