Did you learn anything? (1 Viewer)

Puttah

HSC
Seriously, do you think you learnt anything significant in the past 2 years of English? Would you be worse off if you hadn't done it? Is it just another one of those "when am I ever going to use this weird maths in my life?" kind of things?Personally, I feel all that I learnt built on top of what I would call common sense. I already knew that songs, films etc. have a deeper meaning behind them which isn't so obvious to spot, and all English has done is to help me try and extract these hidden messages.Honestly it's nothing significant for my life or well-being.

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
Personally it has helped me in several ways. The oral presentations have not only helped my computing skills and power point presentations but also my public speaking skills. The analysis of films etc although the content of it isn't of any use, the skills which are used such as analysis and critical thinking are. Moreover, the study of Blade Runner has helped immensely in my understanding of the domination of asians.

Ignore the above this is a troll post. kthxbai.

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
I've learned a lot about the production of maple syrup, other than that, only a bit more experience in writing stuff, nothing specific really.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)