Different journeys in "Rabbit proof fence" (1 Viewer)

headshot007

HSC
Well i have exams next week, and an assignment due tommorow. BTW im using "Rabbit proof fence" as my chosen text.

Assignment is finished but i just want to see if i can improve it. I also need help for the exams.

What i need help with is, how many different journeys are there in Rabbit proof fence?

So far ive thought of; the girls journey home (lots to write about), the trackers journey to find them (cant think of much) and Nevilles journey to intercept the girls somewhere along the fence(not much once again).

So any ideas on what kind of journeys are shown in rabbit proof fence?

Last edited:

alby

cool duckie
HSC
you can also include a bit of the inner journeys in there too (i remember something a long the lines of 'a journey isnt about getting somewhere, but what happens along the way' featuring in a few of my physical essays).
so emotionally, you've got:
- girls journey of being taken away, trying to blend into the new way of life, what happens on their way back, losing gracie, getting home...link this to what they talk about at the end
- parents/family's journey of waiting for the girls to come home

headshot007

HSC
Ahh thanks, those are good points. Already handed in the assignment but they will help with my exam (on monday lol).

Thanks again:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)