Dilemma (1 Viewer)

lozzipops_87

HSC
boyfriends..

what do you do if you love your boyfriend so much and you miss him every second your not with him but you need to study. Sometimes i can't concentrate on studying because im thinking about him, i wish, for the next 5 weeks or so i could just erase my memory of him, but we all no thats not possilble. is anyone else in the same boat??

Last edited:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
lozzipops_87 said:
what do you do if you love your boyfriend so much and you miss him every second your not with him but you need to study. Sometimes i can't concentrate on studying because im thinking about him, i wish, for the next 5 weeks or so i could just erase my memory of him, but we all no thats not possilble. is anyone else in the same boat??
Haha, I know that feeling only too well, and I've been with him for 2 years. :p

I talk to my boyfriend a few times every day. He's always encouraging me to study. I feel like a major bludger if I chat all day, and I love it when he's proud of me, so I guess that's my motivation.

Concentrate on your studying, seriously. Take breaks and call him then, but don't drift off into loveland when you're working on an essay.

Oh and this belongs to L&R.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)