Do i need to use citations for an in class essay? (1 Viewer)

Freewheelin

HSC
So i was wondering if citations were needed for essays. would reference lists be needed too?

cossine

HSC
So you would need to refer to examples (this part of the marking criteria) so you would need primary/secondary sources generally 5/6 examples.

would reference lists be needed too? Maybe for an assignment not an assessment

Freewheelin

HSC
x
So you would need to refer to examples (this part of the marking criteria) so you would need primary/secondary sources generally 5/6 examples.

would reference lists be needed too? Maybe for an assignment not an assessment
Cool thanks. I wasn't too sure about throwing in random citations til i realised that it wasn't necessary. You cleared it up for me, so thanks.

angeldevso

HSC
So i was wondering if citations were needed for essays. would reference lists be needed too?
Certainly! For a high-quality essay and to supplement and disclose the topic of the essay, you need to use citations and links to their authors. All this in order to fully reveal what you write about. And also at the end be sure to form a list of references. Even such moments will make the essay more "professional". Read for example a lot of essays that are available for free. There is much to be learned there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)