Do YOU have doubts over your mathematics or english? Need an experienced tutor? (1 Viewer)

avon7832

HSC
Tutor for Mathematics standard, 2,3 and 4 unit and english standard, 2U, 3U and 4U

Hello, my name is Arnold. With the HSC battle drawing ever so closer, I've decided to put up my services as a tutor. Having done 4 Unit maths and 4 unit english (and achieved high band sixes in both of them), I am willing to tutor any year 12 student having difficulty or doubt in any level of math or english, whether it be standard or the top echelon levels. Note: I am willing to tutor anyone in year 10 and 11 too, so don't hesitate to contact me if you want a tutor who will give you the upper hand in the S.C or the Prelim.

I have tutored many students last year, all of whom have done remarkably well in their exams. Not only have I given them my extensive notes in math and english, but also 7 years experience from being tutored by the top coaching colleges and HSC markers.

So... what you need to know:

CREDENTIALS:

UAI: 98.65
ACHIEVEMENTS: 4U MATHS AND 4U ENGLISH (94/100 AND 48/50 RESPECTIVELY),
ENGLISH ADVANCED: ( 93/100) CAME FIRST IN 2 ASSESSMENTS AND THE TRIALS ON HAMLET AND ROSENCRANTZ AND GUILDERNSTERN ARE DEAD, CLOUDSTREET, SKYRZNECKI POETRY AND FRONTLINE
3U ENGLISH: (45/50) FIRST IN TWO ASSESSMENTS ON CRIME FICTION
3U MATHS: FIRST IN THREE ASSESSMENTS AND SECOND IN THE TRIALS
4U MATHS: FIRST IN AN ASSESSMENT AND THIRD OVERALL
WILLING TO TEACH: ANY STUDENT FROM YEAR 10 TO YEAR 12 AT ANY LEVEL
CHARACTER: FRESH FROM THE HSC BATTLE, I AM A PERSON WITH 7 YEARS EXPERIENCE, WHO IS PATIENT, UNDERSTANDING AND WILLING TO DIVULGE THE TRICKS OF THE TRADE TO GET THE HIGHEST MARKS FOR YOU.
COST: $30 PER HOUR
CONTACT: leave your name and details at avon7832@usyd.edu.au

Cheers, Arnold.

Goodluck to all the HSC students!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)