Do you need cheap tutoring? (1 Viewer)

mandyboo

HSC
N/A
Hi everyone, I've just finished year 12 and all of the topics are still fresh in my mind so I’ve decided to make the most of it. I’ve done the best in English and Legal Studies so I’ll pass on my knowledge from those subjects.

I know what you're thinking - I've just finished high school, do I have experience?
Yes, I tutor primary school students and recently, also high school students.

We can either do face-to-face or online tutoring. I’m reaching out to the shy, busy or distant people out there. If you don't have time to travel and meet, that's alright! Just stay at home on your computer and get tutored online. It's equal to a face-to-face lesson, just online via msn or gmail, etc (which means I will mark and email your essays too).

The best part is… $18/hour. You can try it out, see how you feel and then decide. You won’t be hurting your wallet but you will still be acquiring quality knowledge. This includes important points on structure, themes and issues, techniques but most importantly… the ability to twist your knowledge to suit an exam question, then receive GREAT marks for it.

I know what makes a good HSC tutor as I have had excellent tutors during my senior years but they cost me around $50 each time. I will teach you to understand what you're actually studying and help you improve your essays into top band responses.

If you're interested, PM me - with your name, email and which texts/topics you are doing this year.
Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)