Do you need help with essay writing? I'm here to help you! =) (1 Viewer)

EPT

HSC
If you are a standard English student who is struggling to write a proficient essay, look no further! I am willing to tutor you for only $25/hour or $40/2hours (save $10, usually would be $50)!

I have had over 3 yrs experience in teaching English and I would love to help any student perhaps in yr 11 who wants to prepare for Yr 12 during the upcoming school holidays!

I achieved superior marks in Standard English in 2004; ranking in the top nsw population percentage.

As a current High distinction student in B Visual arts and Design (honestly!); essay writing is an essential skill that I need to possess for my core units and electives such as Art history essay writing, Film studies, Communication and Cultural Studies.

I am an intelligent, bright, kind and caring individual who will provide top quality training and teaching to students struggling with their essay writing.

I will also equipt you with all essential knowledge required for you to perform your absolute best in your HSC exams and trials!

I know and absolutely understand that HSC is always a tough rollercoaster ride! If your marks are low and you feel upset, no need to worry any longer! It's not your incapability! Everyone is capable, all that is required is plenty of practice and revision! It's all about how much effort you put into your work! Amount of effort = Amount of Marks rewarded

So what are you waiting for? Are you just going to continue sitting there worrying about your marks? Or are you going to take this opportunity to finally show what you are truly capable of?

If you are interested in pursuing this wonderful opportunity, please feel free to send me an e-mail to: english_private_tutor@yahoo.com

Hurry! Yr 12 will come so fast! Time flies before you know it ! Don't waste this school holiday, use it with value, it will surely be worth it!

Last edited:

EPT

HSC
Essay writing is still essential in this course because a fair amount of written work is required along with the practical work. Art History requires good quality university essay standards as well as subjects like Art and Spirit, Philosophy and Theology.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)