• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Does anyone else feel like this right now? (2 Viewers)

synthesized

HSC
N/A
i don't know what's going on with me right now.

i've made a conscious decision that i never want a girlfriend in my entire life. i hardly ever have dirty thoughts, i no longer bother to scope out hot girls even when i'm surrounded by them, i just feel completely numb like the idea of attraction is completely meaningless.

it's not that i can't get a girlfirend, in fact mysteriously some girls want me (i'm always like WTF??), but it's just that i don't want one, ever. i'm happy to go forever without having sex.

i don't understand what's happening to me :(

Last edited:

transcendent

HSC
N/A
it is possible you may need to see a counsellor or something. you may be depressed and not know it but it's affecting other aspects of your life.

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
synthesized said:
i've made a conscious decision that i never want a girlfriend in my entire life. i hardly ever have dirty thoughts, i no longer bother to scope out hot girls even when i'm surrounded by them, i just feel completely numb like the idea of attraction is completely meaningless.
what are you like in primary schools
lol
girl germs are cool... but i assure you we are totally sterile.

lol

dont worry your time will come, i think i was like that for a bit, even when all my friends had boyfriends etc.. it didnt interest me.. then the right person came along (and voila) it jst happens that they are the object of your desire.

if its not really bothering you, then dont worry about it buddy!!

Dr_Doom

HSC
synthesized said:

it's not that i can't get a girlfirend, in fact mysteriously some girls want me (i'm always like WTF??), but it's just that i don't want one, ever. i'm happy to go forever without having sex.

I think you're frigit otherwise you wouldn't have said dirty thoughts :rofl:

テリー

HSC
I think its jst a phase of life that evrybody goes through, u'll change ur mind sooner or later unless those feelings are that strong..
It certainly wont hurt u if some1 likes u or wants u, thats their problem, nd if they cant get a spark outa u, its still their problem
If it really is bothering u that much, that i, too suggest u go nd talk to some1 experienced

HSC
LOL i cant ever remember thinking like that...and i mean EVER.

Even if my bf and i split, i would still want to go out with other guys after

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
I don't particularly feel like having copious amounts of sex right now. Like maybe 5 times a week, and that feels light. I can't see myself wanting to be celibate, ever.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
synthesized said:

I am thinking perhaps some past experiences caused you to make this decision? Did you lose faith in relationships? Even though a lot of guys your age would want a gf, either to satisfy sexual desires, to boast to friends, to stop feeling so lonely, have someone to really talk to in an intimate level.... that doesn't mean u're weird. The thing I'm curious about is, if you really don't want to have a gf, why do you care that this is a problem? Why does this matter to you?

When did you start feeling this way? Maybe you are too focused on another part of life that you do not see a need for any relationships (gfs). You might not want to have sex right now, but later in life....who knows? Like when some people are going through a really hard break up, they say they never want to fall in love again. I'm not saying that I don't believe you, I'm just really curious as to why this bothers you (not wanting a gf and not being interested in sex).

PS: A lot of men are less interested in sex than they appear to be. Mainly due to peer pressure, they have to look like they love to talk about it/want to do it or else they fear they might be teased by mates. So maybe you're not alone afterall.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
tlodg said:
PS: A lot of men are less interested in sex than they appear to be. Mainly due to peer pressure, they have to look like they love to talk about it/want to do it or else they fear they might be teased by mates. So maybe you're not alone afterall.
OFT

blu biu

HSC
omg.. thats normal . well in my opinion it is .. i felt like that ... then it just grew on me :p

maybe you're just not there yet? everyone's different.

And if thats the decision you make about no gfs .. ever... then that's fine too. :) just try to be happy in whatever you do

synthesized

HSC
N/A
tlodg said:
I am thinking perhaps some past experiences caused you to make this decision? Did you lose faith in relationships? Even though a lot of guys your age would want a gf, either to satisfy sexual desires, to boast to friends, to stop feeling so lonely, have someone to really talk to in an intimate level.... that doesn't mean u're weird. The thing I'm curious about is, if you really don't want to have a gf, why do you care that this is a problem? Why does this matter to you?

When did you start feeling this way? Maybe you are too focused on another part of life that you do not see a need for any relationships (gfs). You might not want to have sex right now, but later in life....who knows? Like when some people are going through a really hard break up, they say they never want to fall in love again. I'm not saying that I don't believe you, I'm just really curious as to why this bothers you (not wanting a gf and not being interested in sex).

nice post. thank you :)

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
im not really relationship crazy at the moment either. it seems that i lose interest in everyone i decide to date after a week or two. sometimes i wish i could have someone right now, but then i dont think that's what i want deep down.
id rather wair around till something more substantial comes along than fling myself into relationships that just wont work only due to the fact that i want to have a boyfriend.

maybe that's what you're thinking at the moment too? when the right person comes along and you're ready, your thinking might change. or maybe nothing will change and thats it. if you're happy the way you are then that's all that matters.

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
I've had that feeling plenty of times before (and I'm straight). You could be feeling depressed without knowing, you feel numb because of other stuff happening in your life (family problems?), you've lost hope, the person you wanted ended up being an idiot or is now taken, etc. It could be anything like that. Maybe you haven't yet found the right person. Maybe your raging hormones have calmed down and you're becoming more mature... or something.

Lai

c a r p e . d i e m
HSC
I think your subconscious is just telling you to take a break from relationships. You’re not interested because you just can’t be bothered because you know in the end the relationship isn’t going to work out one way or another. Perhaps you don’t have dirty thoughts is because what’s the point of them if you’re not going to get any!?

I don’t think you should worry about it, despite the pros and cons of being in a relationship, you could be unconsciously waiting for the right person to come along and knock you off you feet (excuse my chezzyness), so just kick back and enjoy life until “that moment” comes and you’ll be back in square one feeling the opposite as you do now.

Dr_Doom

HSC
Lai said:
I think your subconscious is just telling you to take a break from relationships. You’re not interested because you just can’t be bothered because you know in the end the relationship isn’t going to work out one way or another. Perhaps you don’t have dirty thoughts is because what’s the point of them if you’re not going to get any!?

I don’t think you should worry about it, despite the pros and cons of being in a relationship, you could be unconsciously waiting for the right person to come along and knock you off you feet (excuse my chezzyness), so just kick back and enjoy life until “that moment” comes and you’ll be back in square one feeling the opposite as you do now.
:burn:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)