Does anyone have a good creative story idea? (2 Viewers)

cathyzz

HSC
Hey,

Does anyone have a creative story idea based around the Victorian era and also that embodies the Victorian values?? It'd be great if anyone could just give me a couple of words/ideas to get me started on my creative for english extension! Thank you!!

Fiction

HSC
Try using a stimuli? Like google, "Victorian England" and see what pictures come up. Hopefully something will inspire you :) For example
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...rld-history-ii-b%2Farchives%2F11-2012;800;515
Personally this picture inspires me because of the sheer number of individuals in it. I would pick an individual that looks interesting and maybe write a story about them with the picture as a scene. Just a quick scan in the blurb google provides beside each picture tells me that the particular work might have been about industral cities? I know that the industrial revolution occured during the late 18th century, early 19th century - and it was time of change.

Maybe write about a family who's values were originally 'x' but then, due to industrial revolution shifted to 'y'
etc

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Hey,

Does anyone have a creative story idea based around the Victorian era and also that embodies the Victorian values?? It'd be great if anyone could just give me a couple of words/ideas to get me started on my creative for english extension! Thank you!!
from the perspective of the queen's pet cat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)