does anyone have the cssa paper? (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
does anyone have the cssa paper? coz i dont do it, my teachers supposedly make it up, but i doubt they do..but i know its not the cssa paper..so if anyone has it would they please be able to send it to hipsta_jess@hotmail.com

steven_tiger

i have no idea what paper we did but it was long and had some tricky sections.

long long long long long.....

i finished with about 1 minute to go.. couldnt check over my work though :(

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
okies, thanks anyway...and good luck!

maybe if you ran out of time (nearly) it meant that you wouldnt have time to make silly mistakes and therefore would have done really well...lol.

steven_tiger

hahaha.. i hope so!

my mate who has a fierce competition going with me in maths ( i think i'm just beating him) thought our exam finished at 12 midday with the mathematics exam... so he didnt get to finish.

hopefully that means i won. lol

talking about silly mistakes... i ALWAYS do them. every test. i am garunteed to make them. i got 81% in the half yearly when i should have got very close to 100%.

it annoys me and my teacher. lol

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
yeah, i hate stupid mistakes too...like, when i was doing 2unit in an assessment we had to expand something, and i got it totally right, but i wrote (eg) 2x +- 3y or something..i mean, we have been taught since what, year 7, that a + and a minus makes a -..and i was like omg, how stupid can one person be...!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)