does anyone not drink (1 Viewer)

bio_nut

HSC
I agree with the excessive drinking (rolling on the floor sick) makes a girl unattractive, but the actual consumption has no baring on someones image until that point.

In short, gutter drunks = ew. Any other type of drinker... Who cares? Lol.
It's true. Up until they actually do something silly, you can't say it's the actual act of drinking that makes them look unattractive.

Crestwood, I am not ugly and I am actually very intelligent, despite what I may show on this forum.

You profile appears to say you study at TAFE anyway, lol?

boganxcore

HSC
i know hot girls that dont drink and i know hot girls that do drink
IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER WHO CARES

bio_nut

HSC
It may be what you meant, but it is most definitely not what you said.

I find it hilarious when people on here call others stupid in the most poorly worded sentences ever, complete with atrocious grammar.

Pro tip: No one will take you seriously, they'll just think you're a moron.

HSC
friends, bottom line is : beauty is subjective.

you guys are arguing a non-argument.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
It's true. Up until they actually do something silly, you can't say it's the actual act of drinking that makes them look unattractive.

Crestwood, I am not ugly and I am actually very intelligent, despite what I may show on this forum.

You profile appears to say you study at TAFE anyway, lol?
lol...ur not ugly? attractiveness doesnt always mean looks...oh and wow...i study at tafe haha omg...ur mature...i could go to uni but why would i want to waste my money and time when i can work and study at the same time to advance my career...lol ...grow up...oh and its the internet...who cares for grammar?

edit: please bag me out because i live in western sydney...i just want u too...itll make my day

Last edited:

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Crestwood's_G said:
oh and its the internet...who cares for grammar?
Yes it's the internet, but as I stated before this site is an academically focused HSC forum. The entire site is an academic resource and a battle of the academics, artistic and intellectuals, so of course it's going to be grammatically inclined.

If you word arguments with poor spelling and/or grammar, you are going to get shot down and your arguments automatically lose credibility.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
Yes it's the internet, but as I stated before this site is an academically focused HSC forum. The entire site is an academic resource and a battle of the academics, artistic and intellectuals, so of course it's going to be grammatically inclined.

If you word arguments with poor spelling and/or grammar, you are going to get shot down and your arguments automatically lose credibility.
Okay. I will type in correct fashion as is the style of this site. Therefore, my arguments will be taken seriously. However, idiots such as bio_nut would probably not change their opinion based upon grammar.

MissSquiggly

HSC
N/A
Stay true to yourself!!!
You wouldn't need friends who only stick with you because you drink anyway, right?

You can find better friends out there :)

I don't drink. Although... a few of my friends do. They kind of hit uni and were like "Alright. Let's party!"
Party animals. Tut tut tut.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
I used to steer clear away from drinks, but recently started getting more into trying different stuff.

Mostly ciders at the moment.

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
Nope... Too poor.
Hahaha yeah I'm not really keen on the $8 a glass of beer and $10+ a glass of spirits either.

I don't drink a lot and used to steer clear of it because I hate how obnoxious it makes people but if I drink beer it'll be Pure Blonde Premium and I'm a fan of whiskey and vodka but still experimenting with brands.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Hahaha yeah I'm not really keen on the $8 a glass of beer and $10+ a glass of spirits either.

I don't drink a lot and used to steer clear of it because I hate how obnoxious it makes people but if I drink beer it'll be Pure Blonde Premium and I'm a fan of whiskey and vodka but still experimenting with brands.
Hahaha also, I get them asian red flushes lol :p. People are always like "are you drunk" after half a beer .. Lol.

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
I only drink to be able to drunk call this pretty girl who i wouldnt be able to talk to without the help with my friend jack, too bad i cant remember any of our conversations...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)