Does it work? (1 Viewer)

[ ]

HSC
Uni Grad
If I get a 75 wam in my undergraduate, and I go to do a mostly subsidized grad cert, can I still use the wam of my bachelor and transfer my credits from my grad cert? Just came up with this debt saving strategy.

Last edited:

CM_Tutor

HSC
N/A
Transfer of credit to Masters should not be a problem, allowing the upgrade will depend far more on how you have performed in the Grad Cert units rather than your academic performance in undergrad.

[ ]

HSC
Uni Grad
Transfer of credit to Masters should not be a problem, allowing the upgrade will depend far more on how you have performed in the Grad Cert units rather than your academic performance in undergrad.
Okay, I guess I would still have to pay the full fees unless I did well in my Grad Cert

CM_Tutor

HSC
N/A
I started my Masters as a Grad Dip and upgraded / transferred, so it certainly is possible. I don't recall if the fee per unit was different, though.

[ ]

HSC
Uni Grad
I started my Masters as a Grad Dip and upgraded / transferred, so it certainly is possible. I don't recall if the fee per unit was different, though.
There are 75% subsidized grad cert in uow, so I came up with that idea

CM_Tutor

HSC
N/A
There are 75% subsidized grad cert in uow, so I came up with that idea
Worth investigating, then. I got a subsidised place that reduced fees but that applied to fees both under Grad Dip and Masters enrolment. Good luck!

[ ]

HSC
Uni Grad
Worth investigating, then. I got a subsidised place that reduced fees but that applied to fees both under Grad Dip and Masters enrolment. Good luck!
Thank you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)