does neone do/want to do vet sci? (1 Viewer)

saro :-)

Hi everyone! I think i want to do vet sci and i was just wondering if neone here is/ will be doing it and what its like...

:cool: Thanks heaps! :D

oh yeh & MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :santa:

Ezmay

I wish I was doing vet science, that's what I've wanted to do since I was knee high to a grass hopper. But Boo Hoo I totally bumed out and got 92.3 and have no chance.

All I can say is that if you're thinking of doing it only because you've got a really high UAI you are doing it for the wrong reason. Vet Sci has a really high work load (25 hours a week) and unless you really are interested in that sort of thing than I wouldn't be doing it if I were you. :)

Originally posted by Ezmay
I wish I was doing vet science, that's what I've wanted to do since I was knee high to a grass hopper. But Boo Hoo I totally bumed out and got 92.3 and have no chance.

All I can say is that if you're thinking of doing it only because you've got a really high UAI you are doing it for the wrong reason. Vet Sci has a really high work load (25 hours a week) and unless you really are interested in that sort of thing than I wouldn't be doing it if I were you. :)
what do u mean u have no chance how much is the uai cut off anyway?

Ezmay

The UAI cut off is about 98.2 so basically I'm about 6 marks out. But as I'm disadvantaged if I get within 5 marks I have a chance so hopefully everyone decides not to do it this year and the cut off comes down to 97.3 and then I'll have a chance!

Maybe one day I can change courses, I haven't totally given up yet.

well good luck then, and i'm sure if you really want it you get it and you reckon you did heaps crap a uai of 92, i know alot of people who would kill for that.

Ezmay

thanks, yeah I know heaps of people would kill for a mark like that, and I have told myself to not whinge about it. Afterall UAI's are really only the quick and easy way to get into a course, there are many other options.

saro :-)

I'm only starting yr 12 now, so i don't know if I'll be good enough but I've done work experience and all that stuff and I think I want to do it so hmmmmm....:) yeh i guess its something i can work towards but i dont want to do it just cos it has a high UAI

:giddy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)