Does showing a plan for your essay in english give you brownie points? (1 Viewer)

Demise

HSC
It sets the marker in a positive frame of mind, we're all human, we dislike giving marks (credit) to those who haven't put effort in. If they see the plan, they'll think you're working hard and deserve as many marks as possible, so they read your essay positively. Without a plan they'll think, "oh jeeze, I hope this isn't something that reads like my dogs feces."

TheOptimist

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲
HSC
Uni Grad
it sets the marker in a positive frame of mind, we're all human, we dislike giving marks (credit) to those who haven't put effort in. If they see the plan, they'll think you're working hard and deserve as many marks as possible, so they read your essay positively. Without a plan they'll think, "oh jeeze, i hope this isn't something that reads like my dogs feces."
lmfao
:)

enoilgam

HSC
A plan can help give the marker a snap shot of your thinking and give them some perspective on how your response will look. I used to add them for all essays.

humbletaco

HSC
N/A
It's good to add as if you don't finish they will see what you were attempting to get at so it'll supplement some of the lost marks in a way

HSC
In the first blank page (before ruled lines)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)