Domain and Range (1 Viewer)

MelRGHS

HSC
Uni Grad
I have an idea of how to figure it out but I still get confused, help will be muchly appreciated =]

Thanklies :D:wave:

Oh, in geometry, with angles of appreciation on depreciation, what direction is "inclined" going... E.g... A vertical pole on level ground is supported by two wires PT and QT, of unequal length are connected to its top. PT is 12m long and is inclined at 48 degrees to the horizontal QT is 15m long.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
回复: Domain and Range

<spt = 48

Last edited:

vds700

HSC
MelRGHS said:
I have an idea of how to figure it out but I still get confused, help will be muchly appreciated =]

Thanklies :D:wave:

Oh, in geometry, with angles of appreciation on depreciation, what direction is "inclined" going... E.g... A vertical pole on level ground is supported by two wires PT and QT, of unequal length are connected to its top. PT is 12m long and is inclined at 48 degrees to the horizontal QT is 15m long.
1. Can u give a specific question u need help with.

2. Its trig, not geometry lol, and angles of elevation and depression (not appreciation and depreciation lol). Angle TPS is the one that is 48 degrees.

Last edited:

MelRGHS

HSC
Uni Grad
vds700 said:
1. Can u give a specific question u need help with.

2. Its trig, not geometry lol, and angles of elevation and depression (not appreciation and depreciation lol). Angle TPS is the one that is 48 degrees.
Yes you are right I am little stupid, it was more soo the diagram I needed help with, now that i know where it goes the rest is cool, thanks ;D:D

bored of sc

HSC
Domain is all real x values which satisfy the equation. Careful to look out for things like the square root of a negative number and zero as the denominator of a fraction.

Range is all real y values which satisfy the equation.

When you sketch the function/graph you can see more easily the domain and range.

ratcher0071

HSC
You set Domain and Range out like this:

Domain:
{xER: ...}

Range:
{yER: ...}

ER means element of all reals, you could use N, Z or Q in place of R

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)