Don't drink coke! (1 Viewer)

eleanynx23

HSC
3 bottles a day?!! wow. that's crazy. i have a friend who says she's addicted to it and always has at least one diet coke in the morning...i think its the caffeine.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
eleanynx23 said:
3 bottles a day?!! wow. that's crazy. i have a friend who says she's addicted to it and always has at least one diet coke in the morning...i think its the caffeine.
You don't say..

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
The REAL reason not to drink coke:

Muslim conspiracy theorists uncovered the truth about coke. It contains extract of pig intestine and that is the sole reason why people get cancer! It's true:bomb:

x.glam

HSC
my original idea about coke:

water + sugar + cocoa + reapeat

G

Gavvvvvin

Meh I haven't drank any cola beverage in months. Not only do I now find it repulsive, but also now have super white teeth :wave:

HSC
i know that coke isnt good for us, but i know some guy that drinks nothing but coke...and his still breathing...
i have braces, so i only drink coke every now and then, so if he is still alive and thats all he drinks...i guess i can keep drinking it.
The stuff you have collected...its true, but i am sure that in coke they are in very small quantaties...and they would have been altered in someway, they wouldnt be able to sell it if they werent...

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Tiffanys said:
i dont drink it. their ads susuususuck.
...what the fuck?

"Oh hey man, did you get an iPod yet?"
"Nah their ads suck, so I'm just gonna stare out the window for a few hours on trips."

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
That's nothing, did you know in vinaigrette there are about 10 different acids including Oleic Acid, Palmatic Acid and Acetic Acid (aka Methanecarboxylic acid)? NEVER EAT SALAD AGAIN.

Edit: Coke Zero tastes like shit anyway, I'd rather just have real sugar.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Mind-of-mysterY said:
i know that coke isnt good for us, but i know some guy that drinks nothing but coke...and his still breathing...
i have braces, so i only drink coke every now and then, so if he is still alive and thats all he drinks...i guess i can keep drinking it.
The stuff you have collected...its true, but i am sure that in coke they are in very small quantaties...and they would have been altered in someway, they wouldnt be able to sell it if they werent...
Because death doesn't come straight away from some poisons:p

Coke = the next asbestos but in a giant conspiracy fueled by the illuminati and WHO (who ironically also invented AIDS and spread it around the world to kill Africa etc etc) who will cover it up and blame it on ABC cancer clusters. However, the freemasons of the ABC who in the intergalactic order are below the illuminati rebel against their masters (i.e. the global elite) and declare war on the alien race enslaving the human populos. The Masons are victorious and through ABC, as a result of the above, they expose the secret of human creation that the Draconian Alien scientiest Ea created man by breeding guerilla's with advanced alien life forces. As a result the New World Order is exposed as mainstream knowledge and thus degenerates as the world, following the lead of the US, takes to the sky blowing up alien crafts by flying inside when the force field is disarmed to shoot on earth while a black guy and a nerd upload a virus to the aliens network. Thus, the world is saved and a world wide independence day is named after that of the US.

Who would have thought coke would have such a disaterous yet liberating impact on the world?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)