• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

don't know (1 Viewer)

luckyduck

heys i heard abt this thing in uni where u do two subjects and then u go on the next year to actually start the course

what uai is it? isert like 60 or 66??

and which uni isert at?

another question
how old can u be to do that preparation uni program thigyno?
i dono what it is called i fink its called that

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Um. I believe you're looking for "is it", not "isert". Anyway...

I have absolutely no idea. Never heard of it, however, if you got 60 or 66 or something, and you want to sort of do a make-up year... would it not be better to repeat? People who do that generally do a lot better the second time around and have a much greater choice of what they want to do.

The prospect may not appeal to you, but IMHO, a "preparation uni course" would be no better. There's a bunch of people on these forums who have repeated and whatnot. Ask around.

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
luckyduck said:
heys i heard abt this thing in uni where u do two subjects and then u go on the next year to actually start the course

what uai is it? isert like 60 or 66??

and which uni isert at?

another question
how old can u be to do that preparation uni program thigyno?
i dono what it is called i fink its called that

There is such a program offered at UWS I believe. It would be best you ask in the UWS forum or have a look at the UWS website (http://www.uws.edu.au). I believe the program is called UniStart or something along those lines.

luckyduck

hahah sorry abt the typing...

thanks heaps for ur help!
yeah i was thinking about repeating but then there could be a chance i'll do worse.

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
you might want to look into macquarie's non- award program. i think you need a uai of at least 60 or something to be considered....

the non- award program is where you do 12 credit points, thats 4 subjects, either all during 1 semester or 2.... i'm not entirely sure what kind of grades you will need, i think its a clear pass average. if you've fulfilled the requirements, you will be allowed to trasnfer into one of the general bachelor degree courses....

hope this helps...

oh and you gotta pay upfront for the units you do...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)