• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

dot points? (2 Viewers)

Riot09

HSC
are points for the school certificate just the syllabus for year 7-10 or for example for geography the year 10 syllabus of issues and skills?,if it is or isnt tell me how provide examples and explain why,(such as if it is the geography syllabus for year 10). because i only have a 75% complete view of what they are, thank you.

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
yes you are right. it's the syllabus. teachers use these to teach the class.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
are points for the school certificate just the syllabus for year 7-10 or for example for geography the year 10 syllabus of issues and skills?,if it is or isnt tell me how provide examples and explain why,(such as if it is the geography syllabus for year 10). because i only have a 75% complete view of what they are, thank you.
Can you elaborate your question? I don't get it.

Riot09

HSC
pretty much my question was are the syllabus and dot points the same thing.and if i go to the board of studies website and got the yr 7-10 syllabus for maths or year syllabus for geography and history these would be the "dot points" i was asking about.

yeagh in hindsight i should been more precise with my question

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
pretty much my question was are the syllabus and dot points the same thing.and if i go to the board of studies website and got the yr 7-10 syllabus for maths or year syllabus for geography and history these would be the "dot points" i was asking about.

yeagh in hindsight i should been more precise with my question
In that case, the syllabus and dot points are the same thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)