Dot points (1 Viewer)

scottmeechan

Scotty
HSC
Hey Everyone,

Don't we all love writing dot points

I came across these two and looking at the resources i had, it wasn't completely clear to me on what exactly needed to be covered. Could anyone please help me out with this, or point me in the direction of any good resources.

The two dot points are from ideas to implementation:

- Gather, process and present secondary information to discuss how shortcomings in available communication technology lead to an increased knowledge of the properties of materials with particular reference to the invention of the transistor
- Identify data sources, gather, process, analyse information and use available evidence to assess the impact of the invention of transistors on society with particular reference to their use in microchips and microprocessors
Any help would be greatly appreciated

nat_doc

HSC
the first dot-point refers to the fact that we only advanced our technology due to a demand in things such as communication. as an example, for international calls, there needed to be a person that connected peopple intercontientally. through transitors, the human has been replaced. also talk about transistors in computers.

- just talk about computers and how htey replaced thermionic valves, making life awesome. microchips are in almost all technolgy... making them faster and more reliable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)