dozoo dozoo, kitte kudasai (1 Viewer)

G[aNBa]Tte!!

hey anyone doing 3 unit whoes having trouble with "go tai fu man zoku"?

i'm doing open high school, so hard!!

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
i did it last year
go to the japanese forum
its dead at the moment but if u post your problems there people will help you.. hey maybe you have already i dunno i havent checked
luigi =)

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
yeah im doin ext jap and continuers at open high school this year. how did u go in the half yearly thingy? the ext paper was ok i guess but a bit weird
what section u on now?

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
we're really behind... we've sort of done 2 issues (not very thoroughly) and we've just started on the 3rd story about yatchan

lizzy1004

HSC
i hated da speaking for ext...+_+ i had to do it at my skool.. and like i was fully rushed... u knowz how we speak more then 10 min... my teacher made me finsih at 10 min... dat was horrid.. but for everything else i got full marks... with the acception of the reading and responding got 12/15!!kkk they took marks off becoz i didnt 'summarise'...seriosuly i analysed the whole story... +_+ shocked to see them do that...and more marks were taken off here and there..the reasons were lame...+_+* oh wellz the trials coming up !!! July 22nd and Aug 1st~ minna ganbatteyo~~~~

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
hey lizzy, you coming down to the school in Randwick to do ur assessments? its pretty dodgy that we have to do all our tasks in one go, like speaking, writing and listening all on the same day. i guess you get it out of the way. oh well :( only a bit more to go and then no more japanese in school YAy

lizzy1004

HSC
ahhahah yuppzzz no more skool~~~~~~~~~~~~ yeah i gotta go do da assessments there or else it disadvatages me quite a lot ^^* hope 2 c u there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)