Dr. Du vs Zhangs vs alt coaching? for chem+phys coaching? (1 Viewer)

saltshaker

HSC
looking for a solid coaching that goes relatively fast through the content & reliable

Dr Du and Zhangs are similar price except for a price hike in yr12 for dr du so I am not concerned over that too much however Dr Du gives a lot of hw so I am wondering how much Zhangs gives out.

Also for Dr Du anyone got taught by PL and thoughts on his teaching? For Zhangs are the tutors all reliable and know what they're talking about? How are the notes for both?

I don't care about facilities if its not worse than the Mr Ye campus its fine.

p.s. I already tried Peak the pacing is inconsistent and a bit disorganised for phys (hw is way easier than what we are taught) although this might just be online classes idk but its not great

idkkdi

HSC
looking for a solid coaching that goes relatively fast through the content & reliable

Dr Du and Zhangs are similar price except for a price hike in yr12 for dr du so I am not concerned over that too much however Dr Du gives a lot of hw so I am wondering how much Zhangs gives out.

Also for Dr Du anyone got taught by PL and thoughts on his teaching? For Zhangs are the tutors all reliable and know what they're talking about? How are the notes for both?

I don't care about facilities if its not worse than the Mr Ye campus its fine.

p.s. I already tried Peak the pacing is inconsistent and a bit disorganised for phys (hw is way easier than what we are taught) although this might just be online classes idk but its not great
i heard ace is good.

zhangs varies depending on teacher I'm pretty sure.

I'm pretty sure everywhere varies depending on teacher lol.

saltshaker

HSC
i heard ace is good.

zhangs varies depending on teacher I'm pretty sure.

I'm pretty sure everywhere varies depending on teacher lol.
looks like Ace is in paramatta which is pretty far

some coaching schools let their teachers go far too loose and then they don't teach the assigned content properly/in its entirety...

kkk579

hello
HSC
Have u thought about atlas academia? It’s a tutoring mainly for chem and physics(well most students who go there go for those subjects). It’s run by two ex ruse students and ppl have said its really good. Look at their testimonials.

Last edited:

saltshaker

HSC
Catching up on modules is already a difficult task for the student, and we are not in the business of taking advantage of that to extract more money from our students.If you have joined late in the course, we will provide all of the notes from the modules you missed for free.
from the website

looks cool will consider

edit: nvm its in buttfuck epping wtf

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)