Drama - Ind. project (1 Viewer)

Confuzzled?!

HSC
Hey..does anyone know when the Drama individual project is due....as in...Costume Design and taht..is it due the same day as the group/individual performances?

coz if it is..OH MY LORD!!
is there anyone doing Costume Design here......
coz i'd really like to talk to you if you are. :) lol...

I'm Screwed as!!!!!!

coz if it's due like..last week of august..oh my god..i'm getting hit by a car! LOL!!!!!!

Anyone on their Ls, let's arrange a place and time for 3 days before it's due and continue from there! LOL.

:p

i'm sorta kidding!

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
ahaha!!

well umm i dont know the exact date cos i dont do drama but go to the BOS website they should tell u somewhere.
im pretty sure its due the same time as your GP's, either a couple of days before or after.

my friend is doing costume design for a winter's tale. its looking really good so far. but dont worry the whole 6 people in the drama class in our grade are kinda screwed for their GP's if it helps. they have sorta just finalised scripts. and none of them are finished IP's yet.

Confuzzled?!

HSC
omg...
i'm screwed..like.i haven't done anything screwed coz teacher only gave me the list of books to choose from LAST TERM....
and i could only find "Two weeks with the queen" *feels like such an idiot*

acardia looks wayyy to complicated...but..omg...

screwed!!!!!!!!!!!!

GPS....ahh...stuffed for that to! LOL!
2 of our groups members totally dropped out of school....

BuZz

hay there! yep im doing set design for my i.p, i think its time u started 2 work on it coz its due in basically 2 weeks!!! its pretty much a few days earlier than the performance i.ps, i cant remember the date exactly but its due in 2weeks...

if u want i can lfind out the actual date!

good luck!

Originally posted by Confuzzled?!
Hey..does anyone know when the Drama individual project is due....as in...Costume Design and taht..is it due the same day as the group/individual performances?

coz if it is..OH MY LORD!!
is there anyone doing Costume Design here......
coz i'd really like to talk to you if you are. :) lol...

I'm Screwed as!!!!!!

coz if it's due like..last week of august..oh my god..i'm getting hit by a car! LOL!!!!!!

Anyone on their Ls, let's arrange a place and time for 3 days before it's due and continue from there! LOL.

:p

i'm sorta kidding!
blue

Confuzzled?!

HSC
you're joking?! OMG!
omg! omg! omg! omg! Omg! omg...

shoot!!! i dun wanna do "two weeks with the queen" it's boring!!!
shoot shoot shoot! stupid drama teacher! arghh! i hate her!

anywayz..
so what did u do? like..did u draw them in action and have samples of the actual material and stuff it would be made out of?

i just realised....i cannot draw! LMAO!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)