• havent decided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
well our skool gave us a few options...i am startin work after school cert and then sining bak in when year 11 starts....lolz i wanna make my own money for once.

Zahid

ZeGoat

brown!
HSC
Originally posted by zahid
well our skool gave us a few options...i am startin work after school cert and then sining bak in when year 11 starts....lolz i wanna make my own money for once.

Zahid
well our school didnt deally give us any option...since we are a selective school they expected everyone to stay in school and to keep us in school they've organised a whole lot of things including
and abw program, science day, circus skills workshop? and whole heap of random stuff...

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
We haven't been given an option.
Heaps of people have requested to have the term off after SC so they can work, but still come back next year and the teachers have told everyone they're not allowed; it's only if you're leaving for good.

LiLLy_H

We weren't given an option. Basically the teachers told us that if we decided we didn't want to show up for the rest of term then we would lose our school certificate. Not many people listen though.
I don't see much point in staying though because we basically bludge except in math, english and science where we are being prepared or begin the Year 11 course.

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
its is known that students who do their HSC are more likely to get a job than those that drop out in year 10 ;) thats what we got told in year 10...

so in other words, the school HIGHLY reccmeneded us stay will year 12

umm as far as between year 10 and 11 goes, we all had to go to school. but i had accelerated maths class during that time, so i just went to school for about an hour then went home or someones house. my other friends stayed home. they said it was broing. though some got jobs and worked for 2 weeks :)

deviant

yr 11 and yr 12 arent that hard, u should only drop out if u have a job that u want to do or if there is a TAFE course that u want 2 do for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)