Drums: Just enquiring (1 Viewer)

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Hey I'm thinking of takin up drums. My friend has this old drum kit and he doesnt use it much and Im always over there playing on them ... I wanna learn...

IF I were to have lessons, is there anyone out there willing to teach me and how much would it cost?...just an enquiry, nothing definate.

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
im not an expert at drums but i can teach how to be a passable dave lombardo wannabe. i learnt by listening to lots and lots of bands which have good drummers and trying out the beats myself.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
blackfriday said:
im not an expert at drums but i can teach how to be a passable dave lombardo wannabe. i learnt by listening to lots and lots of bands which have good drummers and trying out the beats myself.
mmmm ok sounds fine... how much and where you located?

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
im out at carlingford and i charge 20 bucks/hr. i recommend that you try music centres closer to your area however.

HSC
woo drums are awesome. yeah you could take up blackfridays offer, 20/hr is excellent compared to what i had at JAM studios, which i crunched out ~$25 for only 30mins. and even then, i didnt learn much, i learned quicker on my own and mucking around on my own kit. but its up to you.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
ha wow carlingford...thats far...Im near bankstown and study in the city...but its still doable...

anyway

Now once I get a job Ill PM you lol...will be getting one soon so yeah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)