• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Dual BOS layout suggestion (1 Viewer)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I'd like to propose that while some might like the new layout, myself and many others would prefer something similar to the old one. I'd like to then propose that there be another subsection created with the URL http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/hsc or something similar that displays the forums in a similar format to how they were displayed before the change of layout. I don't know if this would be difficult/impossible to code, if it is just say so and I'll concede, but I seriously think that there needs to be a better solution than the one we already have, and perhaps a dual solution is the answer.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Subforums which are actually links to other sites (or forums) are possible. So if I am interpretting you correctly, it is certainly technically feasible.

I would prefer the layout stay as it is currently, with the addition of the following:

A QLD school section (Why only NSW and VIC?), a VIC and QLD uni section (again, it's just NSW, ATM).

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
The Victorian unis are going to be added soon, and as for the QLD section, if the VCE section is a success I think that a QLD section would fairly quickly follow, but first they need to see if BOS has the same effectiveness in other states, despite the obvious inability to advertise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)