• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Due date looming! (2 Viewers)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Its just a bit over a week away..........so where are we all at?

I don't finish trials till next friday so personally its gunna be a very long weekend!! Ive hardly done any and Im not that serious about getting good marks anymore I just want to have completed it.

So how you going?

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by YEAR12
Its just a bit over a week away..........so where are we all at?

I don't finish trials till next friday so personally its gunna be a very long weekend!! Ive hardly done any and Im not that serious about getting good marks anymore I just want to have completed it.

So how you going?
I am finalizing my film! My friend's brother converted it onto a sample DVD for me today. I am soooo excited! He's such a genius! :D

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I'm in the final editing stage. It won't get that final edit until the weekend before it's due because my trials don't finish till friday.

I can't believe it's a week and a half away from being sent away! I think I will probably cry or something when I hand it in lol, it's been a struggle and I think there is a little bit of my soul in my major work ( and hopefully a little bit of my UAI!)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Jus smile.... I was going to send my teacher an email and ask him for the board of studies address so I could sent it away now!!! I've had it!!! Even though I haven't finished the final edit. Frickin rhyme and trochaic trimeter and shit sure makes things hard to edit grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

As you can tell I have spent an hour screwing around with one four line stanza trying to change something and fit the new something in to the right rhythm and rhyme pattern. And it would happen to be the only poem in the freaking collection that actually has a rhyme pattern...... GRRRRRRR!!!!

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I don't get the point of poems. How do you know if a poem is good or not....isn't it up to the individual?

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by YEAR12
I don't get the point of poems. How do you know if a poem is good or not....isn't it up to the individual?
I think every English text is up to the individual. :(

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Some poems are crap lol. You can tell. lol. Like many of the poems that appear in magazines like Dolly and Girlfriend are crap. But yeah, it is fairly subjective to an extent, for sure!

Huy

HSC
N/A
Kill me too!

I need to get a move on...

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I have two trials tomorrow..... biology and extension maths and I am completely underprepared for both of them!!! Kill me now too, eek!!!

Huy

HSC
N/A
I have an English speech tomorrow, although I don't present it until 12-1pm.

So I'm doing it tomorrow morning, hahahah!
5 mins, it'll be a breeze.

I couldn't be bothered doing it now, it's so late :)

But as for 4U, I am officially screwed.

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
I'm about 80% through my essay (3800 words), 0% into my Reflection Statement, and 60% into my Journals/Ramblings.

With the essay, I have to wrap up my 'Brave New World' analysis and link into my conclusions, which I should hopefully do within the next day or two.

Just repeat, it'll all be ok. Not that I'm an expert on the topic...

lemonade

Coffs Harbour, but will soon be in Brisbane
Hey.. if everyone in ext 2 gets some one to kill them.. *knocks on wood* :p ..then I wouldnt have much competition..

would they have to give me 50? ...

.. i wonder ..

I think it is possible that we may all be screwed (judging by the overall opinion of everyone in this ext 2 forum...) or we're all just too harsh on ourselves... <--- me trying to be optimistic.. :D

Leap

free falling
HSC
See my problem is, that I have to hand mine in to the school this thursday the 21st, and I still haven't worked out how my story ends.
So I've basically said to myself, right, you're going to sit here and write this until its finished, whatever that takes . Consequently, I barely slept last night, and do not plan to go to sleep tonight at all.

And I still don't know how to end the story.

So I'm sitting here hysterically listening to street spirit by radiohead over and over and over again...:burn:

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Originally posted by Leap
See my problem is, that I have to hand mine in to the school this thursday the 21st, and I still haven't worked out how my story ends.
So I've basically said to myself, right, you're going to sit here and write this until its finished, whatever that takes . Consequently, I barely slept last night, and do not plan to go to sleep tonight at all.

And I still don't know how to end the story.

So I'm sitting here hysterically listening to street spirit by radiohead over and over and over again...:burn:
Hey, did you succeed in providing a climax to your story? At least you're listening to good music. :p

With the Trials finished, I'm currently in the process of typing up my 'Conclusions', and have four paragraphs left, or thereabouts. Feel the inanity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)