• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Due Date? (1 Viewer)

Leanne

HSC
hey!

does anyone know when the major work is due????

i haven't done the reflection statement cos i've had bronchitis and now i'm studying for my trials!

how long do i have?

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Leanne
does anyone know when the major work is due????
Office of the Board of Studies
New South Wales

2003 Higher School Certificate
Submission of English Extension Course 2 Major Works

Attention: Principals of Secondary Schools & Institutes of TAFE with English Extension Course 2 Students.

The final date for students to complete work on their 2003 Higher School Certificate English Extension Course 2 Major Works is Tuesday 26 August 2003. Students must hand in their Major Work to the supervising teacher by 9.00am on Wednesday 27 August 2003.

The final date for receipt of the English Extension Course 2 major works at the Office of the Board of Studies is Wednesday 3 September 2003. The special requirements for submission of practical components are shown on the following pages.

Please ensure that this information is provided to the relevant staff. Certification/Declaration, Non-Certifification forms, schedule of submitted major works form(s), and identification tags have been included with this circular.

It is recommended, where possible, that students retain a copy of their major works. The projects will be returned to schools early in Term 1, 2004.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That was a letter sent out to my school's principal, English Co-ordinator and Curriculum Co-ordinator (who happens to be my Extension 2 supervisor) :)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
yep mines due on the 27th. I think its funny that in the rules it says you have to be finished by no later than midnight on the 26th......sif your teacher is gunna have a sleep over and make sure that the computer goes off at midnight!!!

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
just one silly question... they said that we have to stop working at exactly 12am 27 August.

How are they supposed to know that we are not having a late night??

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
They trust every extension 2 student in the state.... haha as if!!!

As if some people aren't still going to be finishing it at 10 minutes to 9 on the day it is due lol.

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by braindrainedAsh
They trust every extension 2 student in the state.... haha as if!!!

As if some people aren't still going to be finishing it at 10 minutes to 9 on the day it is due lol.
one of the english teachers told me that this guy emailed him 15 minutes before 12am the due date last year and told him that he has completed. LOL!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
hehe you can do it lemonade!!

we believe in you!!

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
Originally posted by Huy
Office of the Board of Studies
New South Wales

2003 Higher School Certificate
Submission of English Extension Course 2 Major Works

Attention: Principals of Secondary Schools & Institutes of TAFE with English Extension Course 2 Students.

The final date for students to complete work on their 2003 Higher School Certificate English Extension Course 2 Major Works is Tuesday 26 August 2003. Students must hand in their Major Work to the supervising teacher by 9.00am on Wednesday 27 August 2003.

The final date for receipt of the English Extension Course 2 major works at the Office of the Board of Studies is Wednesday 3 September 2003. The special requirements for submission of practical components are shown on the following pages.

Please ensure that this information is provided to the relevant staff. Certification/Declaration, Non-Certifification forms, schedule of submitted major works form(s), and identification tags have been included with this circular.

It is recommended, where possible, that students retain a copy of their major works. The projects will be returned to schools early in Term 1, 2004.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That was a letter sent out to my school's principal, English Co-ordinator and Curriculum Co-ordinator (who happens to be my Extension 2 supervisor) :)

huy!...........when did the BOS send this to ur principal? apparently it is incomplete.......and its due on tuesday.......

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)