E12 Inspired by Business (1 Viewer)

heyyouderp

HSC
N/A
Hey guys, i was wondering if anyone had any tips for an interview for the IBB scholarship next week

Also, does anyone have an estimate of how many people get in ? and the chances of getting into E12 if i fail the IBB

heavenbliss

HSC
Hey guys, i was wondering if anyone had any tips for an interview for the IBB scholarship next week

Also, does anyone have an estimate of how many people get in ? and the chances of getting into E12 if i fail the IBB
Memorising your E12 application may be beneficial maybe ?? OMG I AM SO NERVOUS FOR THE INTERVIEW!!

"In 2016, the University of Sydney Business School has tripled the number of IBB scholarships that will be offered to the best (as determined by the University) E12 applicants for the Bachelor of Commerce OR Bachelor of Commerce (Liberal Studies)."
http://sydney.edu.au/future-students/domestic/undergraduate/e12/study-areas/business.shtml

We might have a decent chance of getting in since there are only 60 people being interviewed for IBB and considering the no. of places 'tripled'. THIS IS SO COMPETITIVE!! :spzz:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)