• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Early entry documents?? Am I screw? (1 Viewer)

Trent566

HSC
N/A
Early entry documents?? Am I screwed?

I've applied for the entry entry program. On the Wollongong website, it said all photo copied documents must be signed and dated by the Principal, Career Advisor and Year Advisor. Does this include the copy of the yearly report?
We only got our report yesterday and in the holiday, none of the above people will be at school. Am i screwed?

Last edited:

Trent566

HSC
N/A
I've read the other thread and someone said they summited the copy of the report before the interview. But this year, they didn't ask us to do that. And as I said before, I got my rpeort yesterday and all the teachers won't be back until after the holiday. Therefore I won't be able to get them signed on the photocopies. Would I be able to bring the original down as well as the photocopies down and let them to verify it? Thanks in advance. :)

HSC
If it's impossible, it's impossible. Call the uni and ask what they'd recommend, I'd assume that taking the originals to verify is a possibility, but I don't represent the Uni, so that's not really an authoritative answer.

adzc

Just get a photocopy and get each page signed by a JP (justice of the peace) your local chemist should be one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)