Early Entry Offer Disappeared (1 Viewer)

kepbo

HSC
Anyone else's early entry offer disappear for UOW. I go to my application page and theres no offer tab anymore. I've attatched an image of what my offers looked like. Anyone else got this problem?

Screen Shot 2023-09-01 at 1.26.10 pm.png

kepbo

HSC
I had an offers tab which showed I recieved two offers one for compsci and one for a bachelor of technology. I was able to access my offers for a few hours then my offers tab was removed and I could no longer see my offers. This was weird because they were supposed to come out in a few days. My friend had the same issue and he got our schools careers councellor to contact the univeristy of wollongong because we both were not able to accept the offers. Around the same time my offers dissapeared. I contacted my friend an hour after this post and he confirmed that his offer had also dissapeared. So, i think the system glitched and gave people from my school offers early, they realised their mistake when our schools career counsellor contacted them and removed our access to the offers. Sorry for the confusion.

nsw..wollongong

😍😍
HSC
I had an offers tab which showed I recieved two offers one for compsci and one for a bachelor of technology. I was able to access my offers for a few hours then my offers tab was removed and I could no longer see my offers. This was weird because they were supposed to come out in a few days. My friend had the same issue and he got our schools careers councellor to contact the univeristy of wollongong because we both were not able to accept the offers. Around the same time my offers dissapeared. I contacted my friend an hour after this post and he confirmed that his offer had also dissapeared. So, i think the system glitched and gave people from my school offers early, they realised their mistake when our schools career counsellor contacted them and removed our access to the offers. Sorry for the confusion.
nah its all g they don't release offers all at once, so u might see it pop up again in a couple of days. it happens sometimes, sm thing happened with me for Charles sturt but it was sorted out like the next week. don't stress!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)