Early entry question (2 Viewers)

xibu34

HSC
Is applying for early entry completely separate to UAC application ? For example if I applied for UTS, UON, WSU etc then would this in any way effect my UAC application or is it a different process.

dav53521

HSC
I only know for UTS but if UON and WSU follow a similar procedure that is not SRS then it should not affect your UAC application as it should not have any need to interfere because I assume that the early entry offer is completely separate

carrotsss

HSC
It is completely separate, most unis have their own system and accept students through SRS as well so it’s worth applying for both

xibu34

HSC
It is completely separate, most unis have their own system and accept students through SRS as well so it’s worth applying for both
Cheers, sleep deprived af so just wanted to double check

nsw..wollongong

😍😍
HSC
but a lot of unis still do go thru uac for early entry (eg uni of Canberra, uow as well i think), ud have to check on their websites just to make sure

carrotsss

HSC
but a lot of unis still do go thru uac for early entry (eg uni of Canberra, uow as well i think), ud have to check on their websites just to make sure
University of canberra is the only one who just goes through UAC, the rest all have direct/no early entry now iirc

nsw..wollongong

😍😍
HSC
One of my friends is going there because she hasn’t got permanent residency yet and they’re the cheapest for internationals 😔
what does she wanna do it uni? maybe it'll be good for her if shes doing politics or law or sum

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)