• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Early Offers (1 Viewer)

Illumin@ti

HSC
I sorta need advice.
When should l apply for early offers? And what top unis (other than unsw, n usyd) has early offers in the medicine area?

katiekms

HSC
early entry offers are only for year 12's afaik and i think the earliest you can apply for some of them is april. adding onto your question, does anyone know if theres any benefit to submitting your application earlier than other people? like does it give you any sort of advantage, or does it literally makes no difference if you submit right before applications close?

iloveeggs

HSC
I sorta need advice.
When should l apply for early offers? And what top unis (other than unsw, n usyd) has early offers in the medicine area?
doctor of medicine or bachelor of medical studies courses don't offer early entry in australia as far as i am aware, that includes assured pathways that do smth else as a an undergraduate course and assure you entry into medicine as a postgraduate course. so im assuming you are talking about other medical courses?

mvrcuriee

#1 SK
HSC
I sorta need advice.
UNSW has a specific pathway for med via gateway (assuming you live in that SES area or a gateway school) but it takes into account of atar + UCAT percentile to even be considered for a interview

carrotsss

HSC
early entry offers are only for year 12's afaik and i think the earliest you can apply for some of them is april. adding onto your question, does anyone know if theres any benefit to submitting your application earlier than other people? like does it give you any sort of advantage, or does it literally makes no difference if you submit right before applications close?
not really as long as apply before the first round deadline but just get it over with early you don’t want to be rushing them through while juggling trials or hsc study

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)