• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

EAS Problems~~~ (1 Viewer)

nilynily

HSC
Hi,

does distance education counts as a disadvantage? According to the Eligibility letter received from UAC,UNSW and USYD uni do not accept my EAS~ and I really want to go into these unis to do Eco at least....

so does anyone have any idea whether distance education would be counted as a severe enough disadvantage to be considered by these unis despite the face that it stated 'No'?

btw i got an ATAR of 88.9 and my career adviser told me that I might be awarded with 5 bonus ATAR points for just applying EAS, and I want to do Eco at UNSW.....

HELPPPPPPPP!!!

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Well, I don't have much experience with this, however, I'd strongly recommend that you ask your Careers Advisor how that works. He/She suggested it, hence he/she will have a better understanding of it.

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
i applied for eas and was granted cause of financial circumstances both parents unemployed and mum/dad are now on medical pension while i get youth allowance.

i think distance ed was not on the list of disdvatanges considered for consideration.

um i know at UNSW they have HSC Plus meaning u can get a mamxium 5 points off the ATAR. so u should check it out and also HSC plus is automatically applied so u dont need to worry about that.

if u do 3u maths and english advnaced u can get 5 atar off.

if u get b5/6 or e3/4 thats 2 points off for each subject. if not b4 u can get 1 point off.

and u got 88.9? so u have chance of getting through hsc plus scheme. isnt cut off 91.5 or something for eco?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)