Eas (1 Viewer)

Densuki

eXpress Yourself
HSC
couple of months ago i posted in enquiring about 'special' schools getting EAS
well it true, i just found out couple of hours ago that some of my friends have gotten the letter saying that ' your automatically acccpeted for EAS,' reasons were on the lines of ' special school program' something something, i havent got mine yet, but yea just to let you guys know that there r skools that do get ' bonus' uai points

Tommy_69

Old Member
HSC
yeah my gfs gettin it. its gives u about 4 - 10 more marks on ur UAI. some of the people at my school are gettin it because they had all these curricular activites during the year and missed heaps of school time.

Densuki

eXpress Yourself
HSC
Tommy_69 said:
yeah my gfs gettin it. its gives u about 4 - 10 more marks on ur UAI. some of the people at my school are gettin it because they had all these curricular activites during the year and missed heaps of school time.
i had heaps of xtra curicular aswell!
10 uais!? thats a lil too much isnt it?

HSC
depends on the university, some let you compete with any course upto 10 uai points with other EAS applicants (one closest too actual cut off has more chance), others just give you bonus points and that only

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
You are never awarded any extra UAI points. No where is it written that your UAI has increased by x amount.

What happens is the University may take into account that you have a successful EAS application and you will be given extra consideration when you pick your university courses.

Though typically, if your UAI was about 4-5 below the cut-off of a particular course, you might be let in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)