easiest science major (1 Viewer)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Well, there is and there isn't. I believe that higher maths would be harder than GEOS1701. I guess that the easiest major would be the one that your enjoy most though, eh?

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
I've heard Safety science is pretty bludgey, with mostly take-home final exams. But then again, to me, it's such a boring major I would find it difficult to learn and do well...

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
phil would be included there also. strictly speaking they are actually arts majors, or very close to arts majors. science as in actual science is pretty tough stuff, and requires you to actually be interested in what you are doing. well thats for me anyway, im not sure what 'proper' science people (chem, phys, biotech etc.) would say.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
blackfriday said:
im not sure what 'proper' science people (chem, phys, biotech etc.) would say.
Still not easy.

Quite a few people failed the midsemester test for physiology.

"Proper" science would always be hard due to the large amount of content you have to study and remember. Then you've got the long hours on top of that.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
I screwed up Immunology mid-session :( aarrgh.

Physiology mid session is always difficult from what I've heard. But it gets better, particularly with the open book final exam....

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
On a whole, any science major which incorporates "Arts & Social Sciences" courses are easy (exception being languages), since most % in your course are incorporated through frequent class tests, and/or mid-session exams.

From what I've heard from an Arts student, she didn't even do a semester exam, until this semester for PHIL1007.

SCOM sounded quite interesting though, since the director actually talked to me about this course, but I just didn't feel comfortable that you had find an "internship" job within 3-4 weeks.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Survivor39 said:
I screwed up Immunology mid-session :( aarrgh.

Physiology mid session is always difficult from what I've heard. But it gets better, particularly with the open book final exam....
Hahah.

All my marks come from that open book test.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)