Easter Bunny FLOGGING not funny! (1 Viewer)

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Easter Bunny flogging not funny
April 10, 2004

A US annual Easter program at a Pennsylvania church featuring a flogging of the Easter Bunny upset children and left parents stunned, a newspaper reported today.

Some children cried when they witnessed the bunny bashing, the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review website reported.

The whipping was part of a program this week in a stadium in Glassport, Pennsylvania, sponsored by the Glassport Assembly of God.

Performers declared "There is no Easter Bunny" as they struck another performer dressed in a white rabbit costume. They also smashed coloured eggs meant for an Easter egg hunt.

Like Santa Claus at Christmas, the Easter Bunny - usually people dressed in a bunny costume - plays a pivotal role in many public Easter celebrations in shopping malls and other public places across the United States.

The church said its performance intended to stress the religious aspects of Easter.

"Easter is not all about egg hunts and Easter bunnies," a statement issued by the Glassport Assembly of God said, according to the Tribune-Review. "The message of Easter is the good news of our Lord."

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by LaZy_KoReAn
"Easter is not all about egg hunts and Easter bunnies," a statement issued by the Glassport Assembly of God said, according to the Tribune-Review. "The message of Easter is the good news of our Lord."
Course not, but they're little kids. As if you'd beat the Easter Bunny up in front of children.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
that would be like beating up santa at xmas...

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
it is also promoting bondage

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
omg that is the funniest thing i have seen in awhile...bunny flogging :rofl:

Generator

HSC
N/A
Did the rabbit suit have a set grin? Or did they use a real rabbit?

Alexander

Gold Member
Stupid pentecostals. Yes the egg and rabbit are pagan, but the christians of europe eventually incorportated it into their beliefs...the egg = birth and rebirth, the rabbit = furtility of christians.
When will they get with the program?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
haha this is what is wrong with fucktard religions ^^

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Alexander
Stupid pentecostals. Yes the egg and rabbit are pagan, but the christians of europe eventually incorportated it into their beliefs...the egg = birth and rebirth, the rabbit = furtility of christians.
When will they get with the program?
hahaha "fur" tility of christians.. get it, rabbit, fur..

was that an intentional pun, or just poor spelling?

peepee

loser.
HSC
ok i was wearing a bunny suit on saturday
lucky i remained unwhipped

although i got bullied by the kids and they pushed me over so i started getting violent and throwing chairs and people....
i have traumatised them for life.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Originally posted by Generator
Did the rabbit suit have a set grin? Or did they use a real rabbit?
:rofl: set grin!! its being flogged and its grinning! how funny would that be?!

meggy_moo

PMS PRINCESS
HSC
Originally posted by LaZy_KoReAn
Easter Bunny flogging not funny
April 10, 2004

A US annual Easter program at a Pennsylvania church featuring a flogging of the Easter Bunny upset children and left parents stunned, a newspaper reported today.

Some children cried when they witnessed the bunny bashing, the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review website reported.

The whipping was part of a program this week in a stadium in Glassport, Pennsylvania, sponsored by the Glassport Assembly of God.

Performers declared "There is no Easter Bunny" as they struck another performer dressed in a white rabbit costume. They also smashed coloured eggs meant for an Easter egg hunt.

Like Santa Claus at Christmas, the Easter Bunny - usually people dressed in a bunny costume - plays a pivotal role in many public Easter celebrations in shopping malls and other public places across the United States.

The church said its performance intended to stress the religious aspects of Easter.

WHY WAS HE IN A SUIT? what do you mean he's not real??? :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)