Eco Federal budget essay, help pls ;; (1 Viewer)

MosuKay^^

HSC
"Evaluate the expected impact of the 2021/2022 Federal Budget on future economic
activity within Australia." (1000 words)

How would you structure the paragraphs for this and what kind of impacts should I be talking about?

eg, environment
stats on expected environmental impact?
or
the people it will impact
or
eg, farmers, lower yield, etc.
or
should I talk about all 3

---
and what else would you add?

ssoans

HSC
do you have an idea on what you would actually write in the paragraphs

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
I think that, with this question, you should prioritise your points in terms of which is more relevant to the question. You can begin by talking about the people that will be impacted by the federal budget and how they will be impacted, in addition to talking about farmers, lower yield etc. Then, you can elaborate on environmental factors.

In terms of structure, I would give each impact its own paragraph. E.g. The impacted people and why/how they are impacted would be one paragraph.

ssoans

HSC
search up this

ABC News Federal budget 2021: Winners and Losers

ssoans

HSC
so for example,
a winner are vaccines where an extra $1.9 billion will be spent on our vaccine strategy over the next five years,
and you could expand on that

MosuKay^^

HSC
I think that, with this question, you should prioritise your points in terms of which is more relevant to the question. You can begin by talking about the people that will be impacted by the federal budget and how they will be impacted, in addition to talking about farmers, lower yield etc. Then, you can elaborate on environmental factors.

In terms of structure, I would give each impact its own paragraph. E.g. The impacted people and why/how they are impacted would be one paragraph.
thank you, thank you, thx,

one more thing tho, can you give an example of what its referring to with "future economic activity", just trying to understand the question

MosuKay^^

HSC
so for example,
a winner are vaccines where an extra $1.9 billion will be spent on our vaccine strategy over the next five years,
and you could expand on that
yep, thx!

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
thank you, thank you, thx,

one more thing tho, can you give an example of what its referring to with "future economic activity", just trying to understand the question
No worries.

I believe future economic activity refers to the extent to which the different sectors of the economy will be able to operate under the effects of the new federal budget. Depending on that budget, there may be an increase or a decrease in economic activity, which is reflected within the different sectors.

MosuKay^^

HSC
No worries.

I believe future economic activity refers to the extent to which the different sectors of the economy will be able to operate under the effects of the new federal budget. Depending on that budget, there may be an increase or a decrease in economic activity, which is reflected within the different sectors.
ahhh, ok

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)