Eco lecture (1 Viewer)

mushroom_head

holey moley!
HSC
hey, is anyone going to the economics lecture next sunday? The one where Ross Gittens will be there apparently.
well...anyone been to any lectures in the past? Are they useful??

AGB

HSC
i got a photocopy of one of the booklets he gives out at the lecture, and that was really helpful. it had notes and articles and they were pretty good...

just going on the quality of that little booklet i received i would say that his lectures are very good

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Yeah I'm going. My friend and I rang the place for some info, and he sent us stuff in the mail, and it says pay at the door. Does that mean we just turn up??

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
hey AGB, where did u get the photocopies of the booklets of his lectures?

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
It's at sydney uni next sunday. It goes from 9:30 i think until 4, including a lunch break. The cost is $44, and you get a booklet of notes, which are approximately 50 pages, although I'm not sure about any of the contact details. I'll post them up when I find them, but if you want more info, maybe you should see a teacher at school, coz thats where I got my info from.

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Yeah, it's the weekend before my half yearlies start, so I don't know if I'm making the right decision by going...

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Umm..there is no website, but this is the phone number:
(02) 9452 2088. My friend called them, and ended up leaving many messages on their answering machine, although, in the end, they did get back to her. It's probably best to ring around 3 - 4 pm, if that's possible. Oh, and I have an email address for them: acattain@bigpond.com. Hope that helps :)

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Originally posted by Ren
HEY THANKZ Heaps!!!
thats gr8 thankz

im tryin to get down to syd to go to it, hehe (wont leave menetime to study for exams wit that long drive) but it sounds really interestin n those notes sound nice!!!
That's ok :)

Hahahah you can study in the car if you really want to. How far away from sydney do you live, if you don't mind me asking.

The notes better be good, because I could be doing heaps of work in that time!

AGB

HSC
Originally posted by Sarah168
hey AGB, where did u get the photocopies of the booklets of his lectures?
i got them from my class teacher....i gave nearly everything economics that i had to friends who are doing it this year (i accelerated it) so unfortunately i dont have it anymore...

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
I know this is a little late...but does anyone know whether we have to fill registration forms out, and post it to them before the lecture, or do we just turn up?

M@C D@DDY

HSC
any1 wanna scan the notes and share them with all of us>???

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
I'm unable to go now...but I really want the notes. Would anybody be able to photocopy the notes for me? I'll pay you however much you want
Please!

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Oh and another thing. I was wondering, does anyone know whether this is the last lecture on topics 1 and 2, or is there another one in April or May?? I know there is a lecture for topics 3 and 4 in june, and then again in july or august...

jimmik

HSC
Originally posted by M@C D@DDY
any1 wanna scan the notes and share them with all of us>???
me too plz if u can? desperate student in need of help ova here!

mushroom_head

holey moley!
HSC
So what did u guys think about the lecture?
Personally i thought he was reading off the handout a bit too much, but apart from that it was pretty ok

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)