ECON1101 and ACCT1501 Textbooks? (1 Viewer)

-Senpai

HSC
From previous posts it seems that these are the prescribed textbooks:

ACCT1501: Financial Accounting - An Integrated Approach

ECON1101: Principles of Microeconomics

Would you recommend any other textbooks for these subjects or will those suffice?

+ Should I be buying the latest editions?

photastic

HSC
From previous posts it seems that these are the prescribed textbooks:

ACCT1501: Financial Accounting - An Integrated Approach

ECON1101: Principles of Microeconomics

Would you recommend any other textbooks for these subjects or will those suffice?

+ Should I be buying the latest editions?
For ACCT1501, the homework questions are from the latest edition so probably be best to purchase it and if you like can also purchase the study guide (PM me for second hand)

For ECON1101, wait for the course outline for this semester since for the last two semesters, a free copy of the textbook in PDF format was distributed and this was the prescribed textbook and was enough although you may purchase Principles of Microeconomics. Otherwise be sure to contact your lecturer in charge.

Kaido

be.
HSC
Went to the library today, think there was still a book or two left for acct1501

On another note, can we continuously renew the books?

-Senpai

HSC
For ACCT1501, the homework questions are from the latest edition so probably be best to purchase it and if you like can also purchase the study guide (PM me for second hand)

For ECON1101, wait for the course outline for this semester since for the last two semesters, a free copy of the textbook in PDF format was distributed and this was the prescribed textbook and was enough although you may purchase Principles of Microeconomics. Otherwise be sure to contact your lecturer in charge.
Thanks for the advice I really appreciate it

Went to the library today, think there was still a book or two left for acct1501

On another note, can we continuously renew the books?
I'm planning on purchasing the book

+ @photastic when can I expect the UNSW Bookstore to be open with these resources? (I want to go before O-Week if possible)

When can I expect the course outline to be released?

Last edited:

photastic

HSC
Thanks for the advice I really appreciate it

I'm planning on purchasing the book

+ @photastic when can I expect the UNSW Bookstore to be open with these resources? (I want to go before O-Week if possible)

When can I expect the course outline to be released?
Most business subjects should released by the end of the first week of February. I think the UNSW Bookstore is open, just contact them. Here's the link for more info about the Bookstore in case you haven't encountered this.

https://www.bookshop.unsw.edu.au/contact.html

LandCo

HSC
N/A
I got both of those textbooks.

ACCT1501 - with study guide - condition 8/10
ECON1101 - pre roughed up but usable - 3/10

Pm me if you want it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)