Economics - APRA and ASIC (1 Viewer)

Yoko Hono

HSC
Hi.

If anyone has any information regarding the areas of responsibility of the Australian Prudential Regulatory Authority (APRA) or the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

tanjap

HSC
hey i also need stuff on the APRA, theres a lot of info on the net. However, sometimes it is a bit hard to find. Try tha APRA website, search through there, its bound to have some info of its responsibilities. [www.apra.gov.au].
Try this site as well, not sure if it will have what your looking for [en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Prudential_Regulation_Authority ]
the attachment should be helpful though! Any other info would also be appreciated i need to do an assignment on the APRA!

T.j.

afta???

HSC
did this in like less than 20 min so ...
hope this helps

i got a test for this comIn up soon....arghhh

Yoko Hono

HSC
Thanks heaps for your help. I found that the RBA has some stuff on the relationship between the two - it might be helpful for your assignment. Their website is www.rba.gov.au

kpq_sniper017

"the market economy" has a fair bit of information on each of the organisations regulating financial markets. we're doing it now, but i don't have a scanner. if u can get hold of a copy of it (if ur not using it already), then it's a good place to look.

afta???

HSC
we are doin apra and asic as partners...this is from my friend n i think itz quite detailed n i dont think she'll mind sharing....

Yoko Hono

HSC
Thanks. I have another question though. Does anyone know the impact of that ASIC or APRA have on the Australian financial system?
Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)