Economics / Business Studies Tutor - Pyrmont/CBD area - 95 uai, 2yrs, 10 students exp (1 Viewer)

monkey187

God
HSC
Hi, my name is Vinay.

I am currently studying Commerce 3rd yr at Sydney Uni. I have been tutoring Business and Economics for 2 years at www.smartmoves.com.au in Roseville charging $60ph, but moved to the city so can no longer work there.

Walter Sprinkle runs the tutoring college there and he will be glad to give you a reference if you wish to call him.

I am currently living in Pyrmont and working in the CBD so anywhere around these areas I can help. The best time would be after work during the week around 7pm. Tutoring can be done in Libraries/Universities around the CBD, at my place or at yours.

My rate is $30ph for one on one, $20ph per person for 2 people and $15 for three. No groups larger than 3 please.

I have developed many short cuts and studies for the above subjects and my experience will definitely be of benefit to your UAI.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are interested please contact me via email at vinayp01@hotmail.com or call on 0401654504 for more information.

Regards,
Vinay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)