• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

economics competition (1 Viewer)

astro

HSC
Is anybody the economics competition this year? And for ne one who's done it, what did you think of it?

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i did it last year. was full of financial investment type questions and alot of the things are never mentioned in the prelims so i dont reccomend prelim ppl to do it....unless you are a major brainiac in economcis or.....u just want the participation certificate! :D im entering this year though :) lets see if i do better...

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
I don't really remember much about it...all I know is that I had 2 tests that day as well as the competition. I have to enter this year, becuase it's compulsory, but there is no point studying because it doesn't count towards anything.

Last edited:

santaslayer

HSC
lat years economics competitions (for yr 12) was the easier one.....it was easier then the business one! biz was hard!!!!!

eco- high distinction
biz -distinction

:D :D :D

yes, that is me bragging! :p

HSC
Originally posted by santaslayer
lat years economics competitions (for yr 12) was the easier one.....it was easier then the business one! biz was hard!!!!!

eco- high distinction
biz -distinction

:D :D :D

yes, that is me bragging! :p

pftt!...well arn't u a smart cookie!?
i only got a credit in eco and distinction in biz!...:D

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
im doing the business one in a few weeks.. after i finish school we have to stay back cuz they cant interrupt our lessons pssh
anyway.. minai is co-ordinating the competitions (eco and biz) so if u have any queries ask him lol

astro

HSC
Originally posted by Sarah168
i did it last year. was full of financial investment type questions and alot of the things are never mentioned in the prelims so i dont reccomend prelim ppl to do it....unless you are a major brainiac in economcis or.....u just want the participation certificate! :D im entering this year though :) lets see if i do better...

well then i guess i'm cruising towards a participation....too bad i've already paid....the teacher's making ever1 in my class (prelim) do it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)