Economics HSC questions sorted by topic (1 Viewer)

AKONS

HSC
G'day everyone!

Does anyone know where to find HSC questions, for economics, that are sorted by topic?

Thanks in advancešŸ˜

Lazzzzzyyyyyy...

HSC
You could borrow from library/buy Cambridge checkpoints (these are hsc questions), workbooks from Riley/Dixon (they make their own questions but it's the same short-answer style) or Dot points (who also make their own questions).

turtle67

HSC
You could borrow from library/buy Cambridge checkpoints (these are hsc questions), workbooks from Riley/Dixon (they make their own questions but it's the same short-answer style) or Dot points (who also make their own questions).
Out of those, which would you say is best, or should I just invest in all lol

Lazzzzzyyyyyy...

HSC
Out of those, which would you say is best, or should I just invest in all lol
I would say Dot Points and the Riley Workbook would be best because these are both written questions and have solutions, Checkpoints is just made up of HSC questions (sorted by topic and edited probably) useful, but HSC papers are available for free. I don't think you'd be able to do all of the questions from all of the books (which isn't advisable anyway) so investing in all of them doesn't sound like the strat lmao. They'll also probably have a lot of overlapping content/questions. Hope this helps :))

turtle67

HSC
I would say Dot Points and the Riley Workbook would be best because these are both written questions and have solutions, Checkpoints is just made up of HSC questions (sorted by topic and edited probably) useful, but HSC papers are available for free. I don't think you'd be able to do all of the questions from all of the books (which isn't advisable anyway) so investing in all of them doesn't sound like the strat lmao. They'll also probably have a lot of overlapping content/questions. Hope this helps :))
Yeah okay, I'll get those thanks a lot :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)