Economics, pdh/pe, advance english tutor! (1 Viewer)

djlazz

HSC
ABOUT ME :smile:

Hi, my name is Aaryn and I graduated in 2010 with an ATAR of 93.50. I'm currently completing my first year in Bachelor Of Commerce/Economics at UNSW with a WAM of 83.

I am from South-West Sydney and am happy to travel to any library in the Liverpool/Fairfield region or tutor at my house, located in Casula.

Marks -

• 92 PDHPE HSC Exam (91 Overall)
  • 91 Economics HSC Exam (89 Overall)
  • 88 English HSC Exam (86 Overall)
  • Solid Band 5's in 2U Maths, Chemistry and Physics
I am willing to work through syllabus points (I have an extensive range of notes and resources for the listed subjects), work through assignments or any questions and problems that are encountered when working through the course.

I am happy to help you with essay writing, structuring,creative writing as well as how to answer examination style questions that require the finest details to ensure the full marks are met.

I can be contacted 24/7 and am able to edit and check your work/essays through use of email if you are stuck or need assistance at any time.

AVAILABLE HOURS -

• Monday (All Day)
  • Tuesday (All Day)
  • Friday (All Day, although may vary depending on uni)
  • Saturday & Sunday (All Day)
I am also able to tutor at UNSW Kensington Campus on Wednesday/Thursday 12pm-4pm

RATES -

I am more than happy to tutor for $15/Hour, which is relatively a very affordable price.

I charge this amount as I see tutoring not a way to make profit, rather use the knowledge I have to teach students that are determined to score high and reach their goals!

CONTACT DETAILS -

Email - azzalally_93@hotmail.com or z3373062@zmail.unsw.edu.au
Phone - 0403516251 or 96017626

Looking forward to hearing from you! :cool:

Aaryn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)