Economics Tutoring? (1 Viewer)

jennifernb

HSC
Hi guys,

I'm currently in Year 10 this year, going into year 11 and I'm really keen on doing Economics for one of my subjects. I'd like a headstart so I'm not completely clueless next year, and there's no harm in trying right? :lol:

Does anyone know where I can find a really good economics tutor? Travel is not an issue and I'm looking for a place that's preferrably under $40/hr.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Hi guys,

I'm currently in Year 10 this year, going into year 11 and I'm really keen on doing Economics for one of my subjects. I'd like a headstart so I'm not completely clueless next year, and there's no harm in trying right? :lol:

Does anyone know where I can find a really good economics tutor? Travel is not an issue and I'm looking for a place that's preferrably under $40/hr.
You don't need one

Simorgh

HSC
Theres no need for one. Eco is easy to understand and lot of it is common sense. It will be a waste of money getting tutoring for Year 11. Especially if you want to continue it for Yr 12 where the Macro content is very different to Yr 11 Micro. So understanding the Yr 11 stuff wont help entirely with the Yr 12 stuff.

Last edited:

si2136

HSC
N/A
Not really needed. The concepts are quite straightforward, you just need to be willing to understand the definition and how things work and it's all good.

Zoinked

Beast
HSC
I agree its not needed, you most likely only need outside help in the form of teachers marking essays that you email them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)