• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Edassist July Lectures (1 Viewer)

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
damnation said:
what day does it start? Like in the hols? if so i think i'll go :p
hols
mon 4th-fri 8th july
legal is on tues 5th

monique66

my friend went to one last holidays, the notes for legal looked pretty good. I guess i'll come along...

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
every time they hold these lectures i've always been in tow minds.. because i mean they are prity expensive...

not sure but i think if i do go i would go for physics and chemistry.... possibly english... that's basically all my subjects lol... excluding maths...

monique66

physician said:
every time they hold these lectures i've always been in tow minds.. because i mean they are prity expensive...

not sure but i think if i do go i would go for physics and chemistry.... possibly english... that's basically all my subjects lol... excluding maths...
it seems a lil pointless going to a lecture about maths anyway

physician

HSC
damnation said:
it seems a lil pointless going to a lecture about maths anyway
yes agreed however it'll probably be good for examination techniques and stuff... if i did go for maths it would be for extension ... but i think my tecaher's help/advice/teaching is sufficient enough for me

monique66

physician said:
yes agreed however it'll probably be good for examination techniques and stuff... if i did go for maths it would be for extension ... but i think my tecaher's help/advice/teaching is sufficient enough for me
i suppose so, but i don't think i'd actually bother going. Then again, this is me and my two unit mind! :eek:

physician

HSC
damnation said:
i suppose so, but i don't think i'd actually bother going. Then again, this is me and my two unit mind! :eek:
lol... yeh i don't think i'd be bothered going either.... especially for maths...

physician

HSC

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
but physicain isnit it in the holdiays so it really doesnt matter whether you wear your jersey or not?

i think i might be going depending on time constraints and what is there to offer.

kittycat552

i went last year to all my subjects...they were very rewarding

they give you excellent notes...very detailed

the only thing i would say is that maths is a waste of time to attend...it's something u have to learn yourself and can't be taught in a lecture

Jaguar

HSC
I'm thinking of going for Legal.. where did you get notes about the legal lecture?

physician

HSC
wrong_turn said:
but physicain isnit it in the holdiays so it really doesnt matter whether you wear your jersey or not?

i think i might be going depending on time constraints and what is there to offer.

ooops lol.. how silly of me...

but I mean i don't deny the fact that i would be wearing my jersy (or yr 12 jacket) outside school...

anyways.. back on topic.. i might just end up ordering the notes from the lectures...

s0k0y0e0

HSC
joe_m_2000 said:
Whos going to any lectures
http://www.edassist.com.au/2005_pdfs/may2005_pdfs/HSC_winter_yr12.pdf
thats wats on
im going for legal definitely
it covers law n justice/HR, Crime, family and consumers:D
maybe english for lear, BNW/BR and frontline
I was thinking about going but I don't think I will now! :( My teachers aren't really that thrilled about them, and say that people stuff around in them and they don't think that in the end it's worth the money you pay for it, to have arseholes mucking around in the lectures! :uhhuh:

Dunno, I may think about it; I might just lock myself up for the holidays and study STUDY STUDY! :eek:

HSC
i'm thinking of going to the english-the tempest lecture and maybe the maths 2u one but since alot of people are saying that the maths one is crap and nobody's going to the english AOS lectures, now i'm not so sure. maybe i'll go to legal as well since alot are saying that it's great.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
yes annie legal will be great
i reckon that will be heaps good value 2!
i know i may sound dumb but im goin 4 all english adv modules
bnw/br, king lear and frontline!
so legal and english
stuff the area of study one though :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)