eeto........ (1 Viewer)

scat cat

moshi moshi,

last yr one of my friends got around 85 for his BOS mark in 2u japanese but it got scaled down to 69 for the UAI. is htis likely to be the case again?

scat cat

hai totemo sugokunai ne! our head of languages has had meetings with the head marker from last year yr and a guy in my classes dad had a meeting with the minister for education (he's a lawyer)

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
is this for the continuers course? do you mean 85 was the internal and 69 was the final hsc mark? or do you mean 85 was what he estimated himself and the scaled mark ended up being 69?

scat cat

i mean that was the mark he got 4 continuers 2u japanese from the BOS then when they calculated the mark that japanese would contribute to his UAI it was scaled down to 69. i'm not sure how he found out wat it ended up being scaled to but apparently my school figures it out somehow. needless to say that he didn't end up counting it in his 10 units. however, as i do 10 units i have to count it.....hence my concern :p

lizzy1004

HSC
Originally posted by guoben
shi ba suki
er excuse me... even if ur trying to swear u just swore in korean not japanese... a totally differnt country, language, culture etc etc dont swear

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
i think bos releases the scaled hsc mark, your friend wouldn't have found out his raw mark. so i don't know where the 69 came from because 85 was the scaled mark? :confused:

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Originally posted by guoben
shi ba suki
He may just be (very colloquially) saying that he likes something called "shi ba", which may refer to dead horses inDj

If you change it to "shi bo suki" then it's dead mothers iDj

mystytyger

Originally posted by Lexicographer
He may just be (very colloquially) saying that he likes something called "shi ba", which may refer to dead horses inDj

If you change it to "shi bo suki" then it's dead mothers iDj
ahahaha, i like your translations ^_^
but what kind of sick person has a thing for dead horses or mothers? or anything dead for that matter! o_O 怖いね。oh well, i shall go watch some アニメ and feel better.
じゃね。

mle

usodayo! When u say BOS do u mean internal or... the other kind? Jap doesnt scale down... I was looking at the list of scaled subjects for 2002 and 2001 and Im sure it was in the middle somewhere, so don't go fretting about it. Languages in general tend to be pretty good as far as scaling is concerned. so chill. kinishinai.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)